Domus Mariae is a private secondary school offering the 8-4-4 curriculum. The school offers a place where young people can pursue academic excellence together with human and spiritual maturity.
The vision of the school is to form responsible citizens through education with a firm Christian foundation.
Job title: High School Teacher
The Closing date for receiving applications will be 5th October 2020.
Koinonia Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on October 7th October and personal interviews to be held on 9th October 2020. Any candidate that tries to influence the selection process will be disqualified immediately.
Reporting line: School Principal.
The school would like to fill the following vacancies:
- English/CRE (1 vacancy)
- Kiswahili/ History (1 vacancy)
- Kiswahili/Geography (1 vacancy)
- Chemistry/Physics (1 vacancy)
- Mathematics/Business studies (1 vacancy)
- Chemistry/Biology (1 vacancy)
- Mathematics/Computer (1 vacancy)
The teacher should be;
- A holder of a Bachelor’s degree in education or Bachelor of Science /Arts Degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) with two teaching subjects
- Registered with TSC
- Minimum 3 Years of teaching with exemplary KCSE results
- Trained KNEC examiners will have added advantage
Terms of Employment:
1 year Renewable Contract
Probation period for the first 3 Months
Interested candidates WHO FULLY MEET the above criteria should send their applications to Human Resources Manager (via E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject. Teacher Job Application handwritten application can be deposited at the reception of Domus Mariae school (located between Karen and Ngong along Kerarapon Drive) or Shalom House, St. Daniel Comboni Rd,off Ngong’ road ) along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of both academic and professional certificates, stating their current position, three (3) professional referees, current, and expected salary and their daytime contacts addressed to: Human Resource Manager.